Monday, November 10, 2008

Blogging about blogging

If you look at my blogroll, Steve Yegge is someone that I have on there. I found him when I was looking for something new to read about design patterns. I've learned the ones that seem to just make sense. He posted on his blog about the Properties pattern and basically how it can shoot the moon. I would suggest checking it out although set aside a good bit of time. He likes to talk.

While looking through his posts, I found his "old blog" with a post about blogging. A blog about blogging eh? I should read it I thought to myself.

I don't really have too much to say as I've been trying to decide on what to put out and if its acceptable to do so. In other words, I've got a good one, but I don't want to piss anyone off (although nobody reads this yet, it is going to happen one day).

If you're into this whole writing on the Internet for everyone to read and criticize thing, give Steve's post a read.

Update: Marc Anderseen has an interesting post about his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to comment.....just do it.